By: Warssame Jamac / London U.K
Nationalism is the natural and most effective weapon for any politician to use .and the Prophet of islam Muhammed used for his own cause , why you might ask ? , becouse he wanted to be loved and worshipped as the only Lord of Arabia because of his immense dominance-urge, which tolerates no equal or rival. This is the reason that Muhammad made the following principle as the cornerstone of his nationalistic agenda of pan-Arabisam . to prove this point you should read the books of Hadiths and here they are >>
About the Arabs :
1) From the book of Imam Tirmeze or Al Trmidi ( Jamiu Al Tirmze Vol. # 2 ) The Prophet of Allah said "Of the two tribes that Allah chose as the best were the descendants of Ishmael (Arabs ) and Isaac (jews) . God preferred the children of Ishmael (Arabs, to the children of Isaac - the Jews). Then God created Muhammad in the chosen tribe of the Quresh (the descendants of Ishmael ) and then he chose his family (Bani Hashim) as the best among the Quresh families and created Muhammad as the best of all men."
2)From the Book of Imam Trmidi ( jamiu Al Trimize vol # 2) "He who aggresses against Arabia, shall not win my love, nor will I intercede for him."
3) From the The Book ( The house of Imran iii # 105 ) the prophet said "you Arabs are the best nation ever brought forth and bidding honour, and forbidding dishonour...
One can see here the racial pride of the Prophet; he is not only exalts the Arabs over the non Arabs but also , he prefers his own family (Hashemites) to the rest of the Arab clans. Finally, he asserts his own superiority over each and every member of mankind to rank as Khair-ul-Bashar (the best of men). It is strange that the non-Arab Muslim eagerly quote the Prophet's Address of the Last Hajj to prove that there is no colour distinction or nationalism in Islam when most muslims don't seems to care about this open truth about their prophet .
4) From the book of Imam Al Tabari or Da'bari Vol IX number 69 Ali Bin Abi Talib said "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah’s Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us
The above quoted hadiths clearly testifies to the Muhammed's national zeal and demonstrates his effort to convince his fellow-Arabs that they are superior to the every one on this earth , whose racial ties were forged into a distinct nationhood with the force of religious manipulation. Obviously, this is the reason that Muhammad, following the Mosaic model, invented Islam to glorify Arabia .
About the Quresh:
Muhammad was a wise man. He knew that the Quresh family of Arabia had tremendous economic resources and social expertise. If they could be persuaded to become a part of his Pan- Arabisam nationalism, Arabia would stand to gain a great prestige among the other Arab clans . Therefore, as a first step, he held out an olive branch to them when he conquered Mecca in 631 AD , this was his psychological approach to say ( who ever enetrs the house of Abu Sufiyan or who ever enetres the Ka'ba is safe ) which sought national union the common ancestry starting with Quresh. and this is what he said :
1) From the book of Imam Tirmize ( jamiu Tirmze ) the Prophet of Allah said "May Allah destroy those who intend to humiliate the Quresh."
2) From The book of Sahih al Bukhari vol 4 the prophet of Allah said "the prerogative to rule shall remain vested in the Quresh, and whosoever is hostile to them, Allah shall destroy him "
3) Again from the book of Sahih al Bukhari Vol 4 the prophet said "The right to rule shall belong to the Quresh even if two men existed"
4)From the book of Bukhari 9:89 /329 Narrated Jabir bin Samura: I heard the Prophet saying, "There will be twelve Muslim rulers (who will rule all the Islamic world)." He then said a sentence which I did not hear. My father said, "All of them (those rulers) will be from Quraish."