And Here again we can still see more evidence about Prophet Muhamma's triblastic view about the women on this planet , he even called his own wife kajida and his own daughter Fatima the best among all women in this world and all the Quraishi women .
1) From the Book of Al-Bukhari Vol # 7 , Narrated by Abu huraira Allah's Prophet said, "The best among women are the women of Quraish." (Another narrator said) The Prophet said, "The righteous among the women are the women of Quraish . "
2) From the Book of Al Bihaqi sunnah vol #7 the prophet of Allah said " The best of the women of Paradise are Khadija Bint Khowailid ( his old wife ) Fatima Bint Muhammad "
3) Also in Bihaqi's quotation in Sunnah vol.# 7, The prophet of Allah said " best of your women is Fatima Bint Muhammad"
4) Aisha said The Prophet of Allah declared these four women are best of all the women of the world. .... She replied, '"Among women it was Fatima bint muhammad" following hadith from A'yesha: "Among women, Fatima "
What did Muhammad Said about the Africans ?
.1) From the Book of Bukhari 9:89 :256 and 1:11:662 Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's prophet said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
2) From the Book of Siratu Ibnu Ishaq Page # 243 Imran Ibnul Hussayn said heard the prophet of Allah say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan ( the Devil ) should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'
3) From the Book of Sahih Muslim 10:3901 Jabir ibnu Abdullahi reported: There came a slave and pledged allegiance to Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) on migration; he (the Holy Prophet) did not know that he was a slave. Then there came his master and demanded him back, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: Sell him to me. And he bought him for two black slaves, and he did not afterwards take allegiance from anyone until he had asked him whether he was a slave "
4) From the Book of Sahih Muslim The prophet of Allah said : "(Al Habashi) Blacks will steal when hungry; when cloy (full) they are promiscuous"
Read what some of the Muslim Historians wrote :
Historian Ibnu Tabari 990 CE said in his book Siratul Rasuul " The Sons of Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them
Historian Nasir Al-Din Al-Tusi 1201 CE in his book Rawdat Al-Taslim said : If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar ( East Africa ) in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property - except for what Allah wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro (African) and more intelligent."
Historian Ibnul Khaldun 1377 CE said in his book Kitab Al-ibar " Negro nations (Africans) are as a rule , submissive to slavery , becouse (Negroes) have little that is essentially human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals "
Did any of his companions ( sahabah) follow his footsteps ? what do you think ? ofcourse they did he was their lead and their beloved prophet of allah .
1) Abu-Bakar the first Caliph said this: >>
"The Arabs do not and will not recongnize any sovereignty unless it belongs to the tribe of Quraysh , The princes shall be from among us , whereas your ( he was talking to the people of Madiana ) will furnish the viziers "
and Again he said " if any opponent of Quraysh comes forward the jaws of the lion of Quraysh will be chewed "
2) Omar Bin Khatab was the second caliph said : >>
" Don't learn the language of the Non-Arabs ( Al Ajam ) so the you leave your own Arabic , if you do so you will leave your religion of Al islam "
3) Ali Bin Abi Talib was the fourth caliph and he said : >>
From the book of Imam Al Tabari or Da'bari Vol IX number 69 Ali Bin Abi Talib said "Arabs are the most noble people in lineage, the most prominent, and the best in deeds. We were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in Allah’s Cause. Killing him is a small matter to us
In conclusion all of these hadiths showed us that Prophet Muhammed was a trabalist who promoted over 1400 years ago what we called today Pan-Arabisam or the Arab Nationalism , but for most muslims they don't seem to care all about this prove especially most somalis.