Islamic Sharia for the Non-Muslims and Ex-Muslims or any other groups who are not a Muslim, the Shari'a law dictates that there shall be no equality no rights and no liberty for any one who is not a muslim.
Qur'an (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers( non-muslims ) and merciful among themselves( the muslims )"
This shows us that Islam is not about treating everyone equally. There are two very distinct standards that are applied based on religious status.The Rights for the Muslims and the Rights for the Non-Muslims under the islamic state and this shows again and again that non-muslims under the islamic shar'a Law have now rights or liberty what so ever read these verses >>>
Qur'an (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith ( non-muslims) I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."
Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people ( non-muslims) till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah
Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people (non-muslims) till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Under strict Sharia law only Muslims can be full citizens of an Islamic state. Many states shamelessly discriminate against non-Muslims and ex-muslims alike , In Saudi Arabia ,Kuwait , pakistan and somalia being a Muslim is a precondition of naturalization. Non-muslims have no erights but they may not participate in public life or hold positions of authority over Muslims. Anyone other than a Muslim, Christian or Jew is deemed to be an unbeliever and is not permitted to reside permanently in an Islamic state. The Koran only recognizes the People of the Book as religious communities. Others are pagans and must be excluded. In criminal prosecutions non-Muslims are given harsher punishments than Muslims. Crimes against Muslims are often punished more severely than crimes against others. In court under the Sharia the testimony of a non-Muslim carries less weight than that of a Muslim
In the multicultural Globe of which we are now part there can be no justification for discrimination on religious grounds. Imagine the howls of protest if Muslims living in the west were to be treated as second-class citizens under the law. One of the great lessons we can learn from the west is the idea of secular, that is neutral, laws that discriminate against no-one.
The Universal Declaration Of the human rights of Dec/10/1948 at the U.N
THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.
- All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
- Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
- Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
- No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
- No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.as
- Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
- All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.